Re: [pyrnet] Dog attacks

I am not sure of this but from my reading of the
original message, I was under the impression that the
young goats who were attacked were in a pen and that the
dog and remainder of the herd were outside but usually
near the pen.  If the attacked goats were penned there
may have been no way for the Pyr to defend them because
the predator(s) and the goats and the Pyr were all too
close.