Re: [pyrnet] Re: New Pyr girl!

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:02:20 -0500, Barb Bowes wrote:

>I just figured you'd get some pics up on your website. The sooner the
>better. LOL!
>
>Barb Bowes

You bet I will!!! And I'm going to get a picture of the 4 Ripples boy along with their sister all together and put it up :-)))
Mary always said I had more of her Pyrs at the same time than anyone else besides her <G>.
There's so many breeder's who would never allow me to buy one of their dogs because I've got "too many dogs" according to them. That's
understandable and of course I respect their feelings. What Mary understood that some others don't is that my life IS my dogs, and especially my Pyrs.
My cats get what they need to stay healthy and happy, I take good care of them. But my *dogs* get everything I can give them at the expense of other
hobbies & material things.
And I do realize I'm preaching to the choir here <g>.
Mitzi Potter
Mitzi@Mitzis.net
Guthrie  OK