 From: "Sariena" <s.foley@sympatico.ca>
To: "Pyrnet-L@Pyrnet.Org" <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 10:59 AM
 Subject: [pyrnet] Isn't it funny.....

That for the past five years I have been kept up at night by my neighbours
(over a mile away) many Sled dogs (Huskies). I have never been able to get
used to it :(

Yet, Turbo can bark her fool head off at the wind...and I barely even
notice
anymore. Although she's never out at night, she does wake my hubby up
barking periodically at the cars through the window....yet I sleep right
through...go figure!
Just thought it was funny.....

Sariena Foley