Re: [pyrnet] Hi protein

Thank you, Barb lol! I was sputtering and stuttering and trying to type out an email that said what you just did and finally gave up <g>.
My dogs range from pups to 12 yrs and they've all been on either raw or high fat/high protein food. They're also finding that dogs with kidney
problems need *more not less-of *good quality protein.
Mitzi Potter
Mitzi@Mitzis.net
Guthrie  OK