[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20021206

>Maddie barks in her sleep as well....It keeps us all on our toes.
>When she's outside and barks, we usually always go out to see what's going
>on <sigh> she needs a whole different bark when she barks at satellites and
>cat burps...
>But we always say "good girl" and MEAN it!

Wow. Michelle, you seem to have one of those great dogs who invariably
sniff out illness...like the ones who are used for epilepsy sufferers to
alert them that they're about to have a seizure. All dogs have very acute
senses, but these seem to have an extra, ultra-acute sense in that
direction. Like a Michaelangelo instead of just a "talented artist". That's
great! I'd tell her "Good Girl!" too!

Rhonda