Re: [pyrnet] Hi protein

When I fed my dogs Purina Dog Chow, that and their Puppy Chow were (I think)
the only formulas that they offered. Now, that was a LOT of years ago. Dog
food has come a long way since then, but IMO it still has a long way to go.
My dogs could have gotten cancer from anything. The water, the pollution,
their genetics, etc. But since they all, yes every single one of them, got
Cancer of one sort or another, I decided to look at different dog foods.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Elle the foster Pyr
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com