Re: [pyrnet] Hi protein

And seriously......not to take sides on this but we ALL know how dogs consider feces a delicacy <yack>. And no one with cats & dogs together can
tell me their dogs don't dip into the litter box whenever they get a free shot at it. How are those things 'harmless' yet raw mean is dangerous? Just
curious.
It's all relevent. I know people who won't even feed their dogs CARROTS because of the "germs" yet these dogs walk 4 feet on the ground everyday
and lick their feet, and other body parts.
And to be fair-how DO we explain all the healthy raw fed dogs? If it were as bad as some say no raw fed dog would live past the age of a year.
Mitzi Potter   <----feed both
Mitzi@Mitzis.net
Guthrie  OK

<  If you plan to feed raw food, it  should be fresh killed, otherwise dogs