Re: [pyrnet] Cancer

In a message dated 12/9/2002 1:36:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, lmweisser@attbi.com writes:

This is a very valid concern.  Studies have shown that high protein food in
large breeds can have seriously detrimental effects on skeletal development.

I am not doubting this as I have heard it before, but cannot find these studies that meet any scientific criteria of validity.  Maybe when someone has some time, they could give us (me) the reference for these studies.  I would really like to see them and see exactly what they indicate.

Thanks

Joe