Re: [pyrnet] Hi protein

<< There's probably some used to be raw feeders who have hit the risks who
probably
wouldn't agree with you now and didn't know the real risks until they hit
them.  I think
anybody who goes that route should be educated and informed about what
they're
doing.  I've already heard too many that really weren't, they didn't know,
were
uninformed that could happen to their dog.  >>

The same could be said for those who feed kibble. My sister feeds her dogs
Old Roy. We don't discuss the subject anymore in order to keep harmony here.
:-) what it amounts down to, is that you do what is comfortable to you. I'm
not comfortable with kibble, so I don't feed it. I'm unable to do BARF right
now so I don't feed BARF either.

Well, those growth hormones etc. don't cook out, either.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Elle the foster Pyr
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com