Re: [pyrnet] Please help

Julie,
Please try the add in the paper. At one time, I had to
place a (9 yr old) pedigreed cat and this option
worked really well. I interviewed several people and
actually had a hard time deciding between a few people
who really wanted her. Instead of placing a "free to
good home", ask for a small donation(maybe $50 or so)
to be donated to a shelter, or maybe even pyr rescue.
I think you may get more serious people that way.
Please don't bring her to the humane society, I'm sure
with a little work you can find a place for her.
Kelly & Mandy (pyr)