Re: [pyrnet] Please help

Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Please help

<< Could be the Pyrenees puppies and 4 adult Pyrs I've been called to take
so far
> this month because their owners are moving, didn't have room, etc. >>

Mitzi,
...wish you lived closer to me! Seems there is no need for Pyr rescue
here...in one sense that's good...everone who has one seems to want to keep
them<G>, but then the drawback is SOME of the people who buy them , get them
from petstores:(
There was a beautiful boy in a Texas shelter...Wish Texas was closer too :)
Oh well, I am sure there will be a fella that will need a home eventually...

Michele Donald
Calgary Alberta