[pyrnet] Emails with Viruses

Although some of you may already know this, I thought it worth alerting
other people about some emails that I just recieved.  They came from
addresses such as Pyrcreek and Shelter, which at first made them seem to be
"innocient" dog related emails.  However, both of these had viruses
attached to them.  Be on guard for such emails -- they are not what they
seem.

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
www.ziffany.com

http://mail2web.com/ .