[pyrnet] Bloodline ---slow grower...

<Hi,
<What *are* his bloodlines....if you don't mind my asking?  :)
<By the way, your private e-mail address seems to be having trouble.
<
<Chrissy

Chrissy,

1st- my private e-mail...yes, it is having problems but because of me.  I was
getting so many junk messages that I applied a fairly restrictive filter.  I
get e-mails from the pyrnet and my family etc. but all others are blocked.
Chrissy, if you would like I could set it up so your e-mails to me do not
bounce.  Just let me know.

2nd- Bloodlines- Awhile back I calculated significant relations for our Pyr
Romy.  The results are as follows (summarized by kennel):
Marwell's       62%
Gates           19%
Kaskadian       10%
Tip'n'chip        5%
Balance       4% (rivergrove, quibbletown, and skeels).

Now this significant relations stuff is not for the light of heart.  I went
back 6 generations and calculated appropriate genetic weighting assuming even
heritability from one generation to the next. I found some real neat info
on-line that helped me make the correct calculations.

For a quick and simple answer, Romy's dad is CH Marwell's Chantrelle O'Henry
(who is #8 in the US right now on the all breed system for Great Pyr's).

Our breeder (Debbie Gates) told us to expect Romy to grow until 4 yrs (based
on this bloodline and her experience with these dogs).

Happy Holidays!

Keith, Soo, Dusty, and Romy