From: Chrissy McConnell [mailto:chrissy_mcconnell@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 8:10 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Pyr or Golden?, was RE: [pyrnet] Please help

Please don't be offended but are they sure of his sire's breed?  I've seen
some pretty light Goldens who could pass for a Pyr, except for small
differences.  :)

I've also picked up a definite Pyr at a shelter for Rescue who was labeled
as a Newfoundland at the shelter.  :-/  He *is* big and has wolfgray
markings but most definitely *not* a Newfie.  :-)

Chrissy