Re: [pyrnet] Xmas card with a PYR!!!!

Click on this site to see an interactive Christmas card featuring a pyr!
~ Susan

Susan, I went to the site.  Are you talking about the "Snow Dog" card?  If
so, I hate to be the one to tell you that it's not a pyr, it's a Golden that
was used for the making of the card.  I went to the site and was excited and
wanted to see how it's done.  I checked out the "howdone" page and she said
she used her Golden as a model for the digital movie and then made the "Snow
Dog."  BUT it does look like a pyr in the card.  Almost worth joining to see
what else she can do to make her Golden look like my pyr in those cards.

This is the link to the "howdone" page.
http://www.jacquielawson.com/howdone.asp

Bridget