[pyrnet] CHAT:

If you have the stomach for it, check out the AAPN web site for photos of
dog markets in China. The site is maintained by Dr. John Wedderburn of Hong
Kong.

http://www.aapn.org/peixian.html

The site shows photos of the Jiangsu Peixian Fanxiantao Dog Meat
Manufactory and the Shuguang (Dawn Fine) Breeding Base.

The reason I am posting this is not to depress people but in the hope that
our breeders will be VERY cautious about sending puppies or dogs to this
part of Asia.

Happy Holidays to everyone from myself, the gibbons, Patou and Ivy (Pyrs)
and Bullet, the genius blind dog who finds his way around ten acres of land!

Shirley McGreal, Chairwoman, International Primate Protection League
POB 766 Summerville SC 29484 USA
Phone: 843-871-2280 Fax: 843-871-7988
E-mail spm@awod.com or ippl@awod.com
Visit IPPL's award-winning web site: <http://www.ippl.org>

"Only after the last tree has been cut down,
only after the last river has been poisoned,
only after the last fish has been caught,
only then will you find that money can not be eaten."
CREE INDIAN PROPHECY."