[pyrnet] Thanks!

Hi,

This is going to some of the different lists I'm on.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the help and answers you've
given.  I've had so many questions lately for the various lists, it's
starting to build up.  :)

I'm trying to answer everyone but if I don't get to, or it takes a while, I
just wanted to make sure no one thinks I'm snubbing them.  :)

Thanks again, it's all been very interesting and helpful....and hope to get
caught up soon.

Chrissy  :)

Maple Way
William H. Ingram, Jr. and Christina M. McConnell
"Chrissy & Billy"
Route 2, Box 30
West Union, WV 26456
(304) 873-2727