Re: [pyrnet] Young Pyr Height and Weight

this question of weight always amuses me. people are always asking what
Mellow weighs (31½ " at the withers) and i tell them around 105 or so. they
always say it has to be 150 or more.  like they have automatic scales built
in so they can tell <wink> .  i always wonder if he is getting too chubby but
i am also living with 2 greyhounds. people can never believe my male
greyhound is almost 80 lbs because he looks so lean an narrow.
 i think this all comes down to a healthy weight for the dog no matter how
many visual pounds their winter white coat adds.