[pyrnet] Happy New Year!

The New Year's meal is simmering on the stove, the dogs have been fed and
the birds will soon be fed and watered. As soon as I can decide what to have
for dinner, I'll eat. <G> Then, I'll sit back with a very good book, pour a
glass of my favorite spirits, and relax and wait for the new year to come.
For some of you, it is already 2003. To you I wish happiness and prosperity
in the new year. I wish the same to all the rest of you as soon as your
clock strikes midnight. And I pray that there are fewer Pyrs needing Rescue.
May this new year be a better one for us all!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Elle the foster Pyr
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com