From: Susan Irving [mailto:sirving@rogers.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 11:41 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] travel question

My husband and I were thinking of driving to Florida for a vacation in a
couple of weeks and we'd like to be able to take the pyrs.  We live in
Canada where it is very cold right now. Does anyone know how this might
affect the dogs as they are presently in full coat?  We don't show them so
that is not a concern.  I'm just wondering about their comfort.
Susan