Re: [pyrnet] travel question

Hi Susan,
While I've not travelled with our pyrs except for to the vets or
downtown...we did travel from Oshawa Ont., to Sarasota Fl, every year with
our cats when I was younger. The concerns we always had were 1) ticks and or
fleas,  2) change of water, 3) disorientation. 4) temp change...if you are
driving the change is gradual, if you fly...2 hrs and it's hot! Remember
they only sweat thru the paws and mouth, nose. Just make sure they have a
shady spot .  There is prbably more but check with your vet .  Oh 1 more
thing...how do they cope with thunder storms??? not sure how many Fl gets in
the winter but it is also a consideration.

Enjoy!

Michele Donald
Calgary