[pyrnet] Re: to All persons and update

OK, Pam, I won't say it, but lucky Logan, lucky you!
And while we're on the subject, the potato chip factor has struck again
here. This weekend, Blair joined Tori and Ivy Rose as part of our family,
and already it seems as if she's been here forever. Currently she's belly
up, sleeping alongside me--they've all crashed after hours of playing in
the snow this morning. She's a gentle sweet girl, more sociable and
outgoing than the other two and we're looking forward to getting back into
therapy dog work with her.  And Ivy Rose and Tori seem quite happy about
their new sister.
Also--I don't think I updated info after letting people know about Ivy
Rose's cancer. She had surgery in early December, recovered wonderfully,
and went through a round of daily radiation treatments. She had none of
the potential side effects and is her typical playful and happy self.
We'll have an ultrasound the first week in March--and every three months
or so--to monitor progress, but right now we know we made the right
decision to proceed with treatment. You wouldn't know she's ten years old,
let alone that she's gone through a major health episode.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose, Tori and Blair