[pyrnet] to All persons

                                     HEAR YE’ HEAR YE’

AFTER DUE DELIBERATION, AFTER EXTENSIVE TESTING, AFTER MANY HOURS OF OBSERVATION,

It has come to Our attention that a dog of  the caliber and personality  of the Great Pyrenees now in Our home  should attain a name that is more fitting with His standing.

BE IT KNOWN, TO ALL  PEOPLES, IN ALL LANDS, FROM THIS DAY FORWARD,

"Logan the unknown" will henceforth be addressed as
"Logan Croy ", and will be granted all rights and privillages  as a member of this Household, among these being : LOVE, MEDICAL ATTENTION IF NEEDED,NUTRITIOUS FOOD,OBEDIENCE TRAINING, A LOT OF "PLAY TIME" TO GET DIRTY AND JUST BE A DOG~DISICIPLNE, A SCHEDULE TO INSTILL STABILITY,      AND FIRST AND FOREMOST, MORE LOVE !!

signed ::::Mr. & Mrs. L. M. Croy
dated:::2/14/03

OK, Everybody~~~go ahead !  Say it !  I know that You’re about to "bust"~~Say it !

I TOLD YOU SO !!!

go ahead, You can say it !!    <VBG>

Pamc