Re: [pyrnet] Re: to All persons and update

Ann,

 that is just great news for Ivy Rose.  The cancer that is, Zack says to tell her not to trust new sisters, they all want to be alpha!   Blair is a very lucky girl to have found her new home.

Enjoy, enjoy... I wonder is it pyrchip factor or the pawchip factor..hmmm

Tea

 "Ann K. Wetherilt" <wetheri@emmanuel.edu> wrote:

. This weekend, Blair joined Tori and Ivy Rose as part of our family,
and already it seems as if she's been here forever. ...Also--I don't think I updated info after letting people know about Ivy
Rose's cancer. ..and is her typical playful and happy self.
We'll have an ultrasound the first week in March--and every three months
or so--to monitor progress, but right now we know we made the right
decision to proceed with treatment. You wouldn't know she's ten years old,
let alone that she's gone through a major health episode.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose, Tori and Blair

Do you Yahoo!?