RE: [pyrnet] Good laugh at the Petsmart site

Hi Lene, I agree with you...I was only joking about the door matt ;) Turbo
is seven years old, and my Springer Spaniel has been trying forever to get
her to vigorously exercise with her <G> She seems more happy taking long
leisurely walks around the farm. Yet she loves to play wrestle with
Freckles.

Zeus as a pup, was indeed more energetic. I agree that people should be
aware of their energy level and exercise needs...but on the flip side, I
hope they do not take the words "vigorous daily exercise" to mean jogging
partner.

Most books/sites explain the exercise level of Springer Spaniels in the same
way...which is indeed quite correct. Just maybe they should have used a
better choice of words.

Take care,
Sariena