RE: [pyrnet] Question!

It's up to the personality of the dogs involved. After a certain age, my
two males (about 6 months apart in age) could not even tolerate the sight
of each other.  However, I did have a year old intack male living quite
peacefully with the 4 year old neutered male for several months.  Part of
this I think was due to the fact that the younger male was very accepting
of the older male's dominance.  I can keep my three female pyrs together,
but the oldest female (spayed) will pick on my male.  Also there is a
potential for a dominance issue between the oldest female and our Tibetan
Mastiff female, so these dogs are not let out together.

So, after all this -- generally, two females or two of the opposite sex
would be a better choice.

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
www.ziffany.com

http://mail2web.com/ .