Re: [pyrnet] Re: the paw

LOL
You know, I was hoping with training I could get Bramble to stop with the Pyr paw but your emails are not giving me much hope. <G>

Ginger Schiffer

Pam, I love it!  When we first got the dogs they would wake me up in the morning with the Paw- no problem.  One morning I was in a hurry and getting up just as Zack decided I needed to let him out.  Paw met eye.  Did I get a shiner,  to top it off I had to go to the city for a big conference with some directors of a company we working with.  My boss kept asking if I couldn't cover it up or wear dark glasses....(he has three dogs one of which broke my hand).  I kept telling him it would just make look worse.  After looking in the eyes of these directors, I think I would have been better with the sun glasses.  At least I didn't wear really high heels, so I wasn't lurching around like I have been drinking my breakfast!

Tea....

 that either My dogs are vicious and are always biting Me, or they are sure that My Hubby beats Me regularly !   LOL !
Pamc

Do you Yahoo!?