Re: [pyrnet] Feeding a picky pup & health issues

 Currently I'm feeding Bil-Jac, but they don't make a large breed puppy formula,

I also used to feed Bil-Jac and the dogs all loved it.  I called them and inquired about a large-breed puppy formulation and was told that by mixing their standard formula with their light, I would have the same thing as a large breed puppy formulation and all of the ratios would still be in line.  This was not just the person who answered the phone but someone there that I was referred to for this type of question.  I did feed the mixture to my Wolfhound for his first year or two with good results.  Eventually I switched from Bil-Jac due to a fear of a possible allergic reaction to the beet pulp in their food.  I currently feed a mixture of Nutro Lamb and Rice and Canidae.

Stephanie, Ciaran, Anais & Maggie