Re: Re: [pyrnet] Ear infection

My 6 mon Pyr girl had the same problem. I had to wash it with this special wash, and put drops in 2ce a day for 14 days. Cleaning it was pretty yucky but each day I could see cleaner cotton balls so I knew it was working. My vet told me to keep an eye on it as this type of infection can recurr pretty easy. Bramble is just fine now.

Ginger

Hello Everyone, I took my 4 year old female Millie into the vet today. She had been shaking her ear and holding it weird for a few days. They vet told me that she has a bad infection, most likely a infection caused by yeast. I have to flush it and wash, etc. I was wondering if any of you have had this problem? Julie