Re: [pyrnet] Ear infection

In a message dated 3/4/2003 11:43:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, JKW9298@aol.com writes:

I never thought about using babywipes.   Is there anything in them that would be harmful to the eardrum.....like too drying????  I'm not sure what is in them.......PAM

Baby wipes may be fine, but the point of the wipe is to dry out the liquid you placed in the ear as Prep for the medicine.  Also the liquid should help the Ph in the ear which is important for any fungus related involvement.  Possibly the wet component of the wipe could work against this Ph?

Joe