Re: [pyrnet] Re: chat: guarding instincts...

Oh, believe me the thought about being sued did run through his mind, but
the fact that this other guy had his buddy with him and also a club made him
do what he did.  Poor Krystal, once she heard my husband raise his voice she
went crazy.  I thought she would crash through the door if she had to.

We have a friend who trains and over sees the daily activites of the K-9's
in Morris county's sheriff department.  As a part time job, he does
obedience training.  He has stressed that any dog, faced in a situation
where it's masters or themselves feel threatened or are attacked will react
without training.  He's also stressed how one can be sued many times to
those who ask how can I make my dog into a guard dog.

Tery & her pyrs,
Krystal, Buddy, Bonnie & Sasha