Re: [pyrnet] Puppy nipping and water games

Cody loves water - I think I've finally stopped him from playing in his water dish!  Do many other Pyrs like playing in water and swimming?
Jascha's full name is "Eupotomic Jascha", meaning "fresh water loving little Jacob"   His birthday is in April, his first summer as a puppy, before he was named, he dumped his water bowl over on the kitchen floor and rolled around in the water regularly.  It became a game to see how soon after mommy filled the bowl, and wasn't looking, that he could be in water.  He still loves to be out in the rain now.

Amy