[pyrnet] Re: Guy Mansencal

Well we here in Ontario Canada have missed a very rare chance to show under
respected judge Guy Mansencal.
I was looking at show this summer and noticed at the Erie Shores Kennel Club
show this June that is held in Caledonia Ontario, Guy Mansencal is judging
there. He is judging several breeds but unfortunately not Pyr!!!

Pity I did not know that other clubs have brought him over, I would have
loved for M. Mansencal to judge our Ont. regional specialty..

Kind Regards,
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd  Great Pyrenees
Director: Great Pyrenees Club of Central Ont.
www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview