[pyrnet] seperation anxiety

Well, everyone was so helpful on the eating/food problems, I'm hoping you have some suggestions for a pup with horrendous seperation anxiety!

I have a crate now & have had to crate her a few times, even trying to acclimate her when I'm home.  Once I'm gone & she's in the crate, she has torn her nose and mouth up and wet herself, to the point of another vet visit (ONLY $112.00 this week)...I got a Butler's DAP (pheromone) plug in and the only "benefit" seems to be a new trait, peeing in the house!  I REALLY don't want to have to "drug" her with Clomiecalm or whatever it is, but if this keeps up, will have no choice.  I've left an old tee shirt (I wore yesterday) in the crate this morning and am hoping that might help somewhat.  I know it's forfit now (will be in ribbons when I get home)

Anyone with any suggestions out there?

 LESRVG@aol.com wrote:

Hello,

I do not recall if I asked this already...is the crufts show going to be on
TV?

Keith, Soo, Dusty, and Romy