[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030312-2

In a message dated 3/12/2003 8:26:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

Do all pyrs require so much attention and coaxing in order to accomplish a
task?  It seems like I have to hug Rex a lot and tell him that his mother
loves him.  In fact he seems to seek out human contact.  This is unlike any
other breed I have ever had before.>>>>>

Yes, Jenneifer,
they're entirely differant~~the person that is owned by a PYR should consider themselves very lucky~~
There are times that I have insisted upon total obedience,( You'll notice that I di not say "instant obedience" ), but, I have found that most PYRS can be "talked" into most anything , but they cannot be pushed or bullied as they only get that much more stubborne!!!
Pamc

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"