Re: [pyrnet] pyr smiles

ROLF  Susan--

Must be related to our three.  We have two big chair and a halfs with ottamans in the dog room (Had to buy a Pyrsized chair said dh).  Once we are settle for the evening with the books, the manuevers begin. Maude very daintily goes to each chair and asks to get up (we ignore the ploy) then she very calmly picks a chair and proceeds to ensconce herself one foot at a time. Checking with each careful move to see if the occupant (normally Dad) notices (who would notice 106 pound dog when she is being so dainty). Then as she pulls the third foot into the chair she turns her whole body so it is facing away from Dad (because then he won't know she is in the chair with him- except maybe for the big furry butt in his lap).

Casey has a much more direct approach.  She goes to her Dad looks a him, gives one sharp roof ('Move Over and Share' --can you tell she is alpha) and hops into the chair and worms her head under his arm and on to his chest.  There she stays until she falls asleep at which time she rolls over and starts to snore belly up head in Dad's lap and all four feet floating in the air.

Zack, comes to Mom... looks mournful.. I offer the ottaman -- he turns his head up in disdain.  Finally Dad breaks down grabs the comforter and some cookies, Yells "PyrPile" and dogs and Dad go down on the floor in a bundle of dog beds, comforters, cookies, Dad and dogs..pretty soon Mom gets up and leaves... Just can't concentrate with the four of them snoring happily away.

Tea

Susan wrote ...

  One night when I said "It's bed time" instead of going to her crate, she ran across the room, jumped on the couch, shut her eyes tight and pretended to be asleep. Then she slyly opened one eye to see if we were falling for it.  We were falling alright-----falling over laughing!

Susan

Do you Yahoo!?