[pyrnet] Food

Hello,
We used Nutro large breed puppy formula and have now switched to a blend of
Nutro large breed adult and Natural Balance.  I am thinking that we will go
fully with the natural balance here in the future.

We too were concerned about Romy growing too quickly and so went for the
large breed formula. I would suggest getting off the puppy formula at
6-9months months of age and going to adult at that time.

I read a neat article on nutrition awhile back and I like the advise: feed
120% of the adult ratio to pups who have reached 60-80% of their approximate
adult size.  This seems to be working well.

Keith, Soo, Dusty, and Romy