[pyrnet] Anyone have experience with

... a pyr/aussie shepherd cross??? I have a new puppy that is @ 4 mos. old who I adopted from a kill shelter yesterday and she is soooooooo smart it is scary...who out there has experience w/aussies? as she has YET to go to sleep (after a 7 hr. ride from the shelter and 2 other dogs playing with her all morning) and needs a job to do already (no long naps or couch potato pyr here!). She has pyr size (20 #'s at 3 1/2 mos.) and coat and badger markings as well as aussie brains and aussie movement and doubledew claws...all you aussie owners out there let me know how to give her an appropriate job to do! thanks, ame