Re: [pyrnet] pyr smiles

Keep the pyr stories coming, they really brighten my day!

I love the stories too.  It's hard to pick a really special one cause I love them all.....I think morning is the best though.  Shelly, my old girl, usually wakes me up and when I get up she does the bow-stretch, then shakes and starts to walk to the kitchen -  I tell her Give me a hug!  and she stops and waits for our hug and gets her back rubbed.
Lily-Belle, who is usually outside already, comes rushing in like a whirl-wind....happy happy happy to see that we're up!  She does spins and twirls and flings herself onto the sofa to root around and rub her back.  After her belly rub and some smooches Shelly and the cats and I head to the kitchen to fix breakfast and Lily usually casually saunters into the bedroom to find a slipper to sneak outside and play with.  I  pretend not to see - and watch her through the window as she races up and down the yard, shaking and flinging and pouncing on the slipper.  Big ole Pyr grin on her face.

Cat
Shelly & Lily (Great Pyrs)
Sketch, Troubles and Lacy (Great Cats)

Spay and Neuter