[pyrnet] OT-Dog Fencing Recommendation

OT- don't know who else to ask!!

Can anyone who lives in MO recommend some person or company that does a good job of installing Chain link fence? I need someone who is reliable, fair, honest, reasonable and uses good quality materials to do a back of house enclosed area for my dogs of about an acre or so.  As I am 40 miles east of Springfield, it needs to be someone in the lower half of MO. I have looked in the yellow pages, but since I know none of the companies listed, it does me no good.... If you know of someone, could you email me privately at souvenir@fidnet.com   Thank you!
Sue Steggall

"In order to keep a true perspective of one’s importance, everyone should have a dog that  will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."
                                            - Dereke Bruce