Re: [pyrnet] New Food

I've tried the treats and Angel loves them, but have yet to come across the food.

 Barbara Mattson <bmattson@francomm.com> wrote:

Has anyone heard of "Mother Hubbard"? My dog really liked their treats and now they are producing a kibble under the Wellness brand  whose main ingredient is human-grade lamb or chicken. It has 22% protein and is baked rather than extruded.  I've tried a sample of it and my Pyr seems to really like it.  Is this something anyone else is familiar with, or perhaps only available in the Northeast?

Cat

Visit my sites @ The Manley & Sockol Families History and Genealogy and

Cat's Lair, Home of Unicorns, Faeries & Dragons.