Re: [pyrnet] Snowballs between their feet

Reni,

I guess that snowballs on top of the feet is probably a much more accurate way to put what happens to TJ's feet in the snow!  I think that is probably why I hesitate to trim the fur from between the toes as it does seem to help move things along.........We still have tons (literally) of snow all over, but it is supposed to warm up to the upper 50's to 60's tomorrow, so I know that all the pups around here will be pleased.
Thanks for the input!

Debbie in CO, TJ (Pry), Tucker (Cattle Dog) and my 2 leggers:  Sean and Andrew