Re: [pyrnet] Re: Barometric Pressure

Hey Barb

You always put a chuckle into my day.  When Buddy wants to stay inside and the weather looks questionable, I bring both dogs in.

Last night, Buddy was at his worst, so the hubby related.  The man just doesn't get pyrs...  He took them for their evening walk and Krystal was alright, did her business and to bed she went.  Buddy, he started his walk fine. but half way he stopped in the middle of the road and sat.  wouldn't budge.  He kept looking around into the woods.  Guess what, big black bear was drooling only a few feet away.  Couldn't be seen because it was pitch black out.  He tried to have a picnic with our trash last night, but between the pyr's barking (Buddy alone sounds like a thunder storm) and all the puppy training pads in the trash he was getting discouraged.  My hubby who thinks he is "Grizzly Adams", went outside on the deck and soaked the bear with a cold bucket of water and than started banging on our gate.  This guy was huge, probably about 550 lbs. and not scared of us. The people that lived here previously to us, used to feed the bears.  They thought it was exciting to watch nature strolling on the deck.

At Pop's house, Sasha is forever barking during the night.  Pop thinks she's senile, I know better.  He has woods beyond his property and guess what, wildlife.

Tery & her pyrs,
Krystal, Buddy, Bonnie & Sasha