Re: [pyrnet] One more at the bridge...

> On Saturday we had to let our little Ivy Rose join Paddington and her
> momma Chele at the Bridge. She was such a gallant little galfeisty,
playful, strong-willed, loving,
> bossy little bitch that we knew, but we miss her so much and will never
> forget her.
> Ann, Peg, Tori and Blair

So sorry for your darling girl's loss! I am afraid I know the pain of losing
your furry loved one to cancer. And it is a hard way to say goodbye. But I
am sure my Beau will show Ivy Rose the ropes at the bridge. And keep her
company until one of us comes for our beloved one. You are in my heart and
prayers.
Marie, Valentino, and angel Beau