RE: [pyrnet] One more at the bridge...

Dear Ann, Peg, Tori and Blair,

Ivy Rose will be waiting for you at the bridge.
Heaven can not be heaven if our beloved friends are not able to be there
with us.

She no longer suffers.  You did your best for her.  More than most will
commit to.

When we lost our pet deer, my son wrote me a very short note: "Dad, it is
certain that pets will die.  It is just as certain that another will come
along and steal your heart."

Love them every day like there is no tomorrow....   never forget the love
that you received.

Fred

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington 98396