RE: [pyrnet] pyr smiles

'Is this strange pyr
behavior?'

Not if my Gypsy is any indication!  In fact, she does climb on our laps sometimes.  Mostly she'll come up along side the couch, then slip her butt up on the cushion next to you (leaving the front feet on the floor), and then slowing inch the butt up onto your lap.  Not fun if she's just come inside on a rainy day!  Or if my kids - all over 18 - sit on the floor with her, she'll sit right on their laps.  She's not rude about it though.  If you're not in the mood, she will take "no" for an answer and lay next to you on the floor.

Jeanne B.
gypsyunltd@yahoo.com

Jeanne Bravin
GypsyunLTD@yahoo.com