Re: RE: [pyrnet] pyr smiles

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>In fact, if I had a bigger lap
>"Rex" would probably sit on it while I petted him?  Is this strange pyr
>behavior?
Not at all! I don't have a particularly large lap, but both Tori and Blair
love nothing more than to have me sit on the floor so that they can
both--at the same time--sit in my lap!! They are wonderfully affectionate
and loving beasts.
This morning, we looked out at the deck and Blair was sitting, head back,
eyes almost closed, looking totally blissful. The only thing we can think
of is that she was enjoying the early-morning sun, and the fragrance from
the hyacinths and jonquils blooming in our side yard. Unfortunately we
couldn't get to a camera quickly enough, but it was a wonderful picture.
Ann, Peg, Tori and Blair