[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030509

How about spinners and weavers?  Anybody want to do a "fleece " exchange?

Lorna and the Bosco gang
----- Original Message -----
From: <owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
To: <pyrnet-l-digest@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 12:00 AM
Subject: pyrnet-l-digest.20030509

> [...]
>

> [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.2003050   rhonda@castlepublishing.com
> [pyrnet] Fw: Quilters?                 bamb@monmouth.com
> RE: [pyrnet] Fw: Quilters?             Bethany.Viney@tdstelecom.com
> RE: [pyrnet] Fw: Quilters?             Bethany.Viney@tdstelecom.com
> Re: [pyrnet] Great Pyrenees web site   Foxe2n10ec@aol.com
> Re: [pyrnet] blood-shot eyes?          Foxe2n10ec@aol.com
> Re: [pyrnet] Fw: Quilters?             newbailey@attbi.com
> RE: [pyrnet] Fw: Quilters?             bmattson@francomm.com
> Re: [pyrnet] Fw: Quilters?             bamb@monmouth.com
> [pyrnet] Luxating Patella              jcone25@cox.net

> Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 06:57:07 -0500
> From: rhonda@castlepublishing.com
> Subject: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030508
>

> >My Pyr, Sophie, is about six months old, and her eyes always look blood
red.
> >Is this typical?  If not, what might be the cause?  I haven't noticed
this
> >in pictures of other Pyrs.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Jeff White
> >Dickson, TN
>
> Newman's eyes are always red, too, and I worried about it for some
> time--even asked the vet about it--but it seems that for him it's just
> normal. They don't seem to irritate him, he doesn't have a discharge. He
> just looks like he's come off a three-day drunk. His lower lids are also a
> bit droopy, so as Christine commented, that does make it more noticable.
> Perhaps it has to do with allergies or some such. I even tried putting
> Visine in his eyes! (Which of course he was NOT happy about!) It didn't
help.

> So, at this point, I stopped worrying about it. Figured it was time to
> worry about my sore knees from chasing him to put the drops in.
>
> Rhonda <and Newman, who indiganantly states, "Drops? I don't NEED no
> freakin' drops!>
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 14:45:58 -0400
> From: bamb@monmouth.com
> Subject: [pyrnet] Fw: Quilters?
>

> Any quilters on the list who would like to do a fabric exchange?  I am
> particularly interested in dog breed fabrics for a fundraising project
> for our Canadian Show Dogs Foundation.  We could snail mail "fat
> quarters" to each other.  If there is enough interest I will set up a
> Yahoo list specifically for the exchange of quilt tips, patterns, etc.
>
> ---permission to crosspost to any lists granted---
>
> Sharon Armstrong
> The Dusty Dog
> sharonja@direct.ca
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:56:32 -0500
> From: Bethany.Viney@tdstelecom.com
> Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Fw: Quilters?
>
> Sharon;
> Here is a good web site that has fabric for lots of different breeds if
you
> are interested.  They have several options for the Great Pyrenees.

recently was diagnosed with this issue.  He is not in pain but limps on
occasion.  Seems like surgery to make a deeper notch in the knee is in
order.  The orthopedic vet suggested that this is not uncommon in Pyrs.  I
have heard of hips and elbows but not kneecaps.  Suggestions??  Thanks.  Jen
and Scoob