Re: [pyrnet] Re: Young Pyr's Behaviour

Cat, your email made me laugh.  With all the trouble pyrs can be WHY in the
world do we love them so? I have no idea but I do know that from the first
one I saw as a teenager at a dog show, I've been hooked. My life wouldn't be
complete without one. Easier? yes.  Quieter? Definitely. Cleaner? much, much.
Better? not at all, like everyone else on this list, I NEED a pyr for my life
and dog family to feel complete, no matter how many other breeds I may have.