[pyrnet] CHAT: shedding

I'm afraid you are going to tell me that Pyrs shed all the time!

My 11mo Pyr girl walks thru the house and in the sunlight I can see the white hairs scattering in her wake. (Remember the Peanuts character PigPen?) Every day I pick up clumps of white hair. I brushed her last night and got a pile of hair. I finally quit brushing but never did the brush come up empty. I fill a vacuum bag every week. Please tell me she is going to stop this shedding - at least a little.  <G>

Ginger Schiffer